Our SIP and nail base panel fasteners are specifically engineered for attaching structural insulated panels (sip) and nail base panels to wood and steel framing.
For use in attaching panels to wood and timber applications,
- Case hardened and tempered for easy installation and long-term durability.
- Large diameter, low-profile pancake head provides excellent pull-through resistance without the need for a washer, while eliminating "telegraphing" on shingles, metal panels and other roof surface materials.
- 6-lobe internal drive offers superior bit engagement during installation, especially in high torque applications.
- Available in the widest selection of fastener lengths in the industry to ensure proper sizing to panel thickness.
- Black E-coat finish provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- * low-profile pancake head (diameter 0.625").
Two (2) T-30 driver bits are included in each box.
Enter the exact quantity you require and we will do our best to accommodate you. Upon receipt of your inquiry, we will confirm our best price and delivery.