Our SIP and nail base panel fasteners are specifially engineered for attaching structural insulated panels (sips) and nail base panels to wood and steel framing.
For use in attaching panels to corrugated steel deck and wood applications
- Case hardened and tempered for easy installation and long-term durability.
- Large diameter, low-profile pancake head provides excellent pull-through resistance without the need for a washer, while eliminating "telegraphing" on shingles, metal panels and other roof surface materials.
- 6-lobe internal drive offers superior bit engagement during installation, especially in high torque applications.
- Available in the widest selection of fastener lengths in the industry to ensure proper sizing to panel thickness.
- Choice of 3 thread/point syles for job-matched performance in either wood or steel substrates.
- Black E-coat finish provides excellent corrosion resistance.